Bookkeeping and accounting exists to accomplish three goals:
- To keep track of your income and expenses, which tells you if you’re making a profit or not. This is useful to inform you if an adjustment needs to be made in a particular area. It also informs you if you made a profit or loss.
- To collect financial information necessary for filing various returns.
- To keep track of your company’s worth. Eg. Fixed assets and liability accounts. This is a useful tool when seeking various loans.
At Better Bookkeeping & Business Solutions, we can provide you with a clean set of books, without the stress, including but not limited to:
- Bank, credit card & general ledger reconciliations
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Pay Bills
- Generate Customer Statements
- Sales Tax Returns
- Payroll Quarterly Returns
- QuickBooks Training
- Quickbooks Set-up for new company’s
- Bookkeeping Overhaul
- Yearly Audits (non-profits)
- On-going customer service
- YE adjustments